The proposed line-up for the Toolstation NCEL Premier Division and Division One for the 2022/23 season has been released by the FA.
There will once again be 20 teams in the Premier Division whilst Division One has expanded to 22 sides with five new teams entering the NCEL, two returning, and six departing.
Athersley Recreation are relegated to Division One along with Staveley Miners Welfare who took voluntary demotion.
Three clubs make the step up from the Feeder Leagues with Beverley Town, Horbury Town and Wakefield making their bow in NCEL Division One.
Campion return to us from the North West Counties League whilst Clipstone and Rainworth Miners Welfare have moved laterally to United Counties League Division One, and Teversal are demoted to the Feeder Leagues.
The proposed constitution is subject to ratification at the FA Council and will be rubber-stamped at the Toolstation NCEL’s AGM that takes place on Saturday 25th June, 2022.
NCEL DIVISION ONE
- Armthorpe Welfare
- Athersley Recreation (from NCEL Premier Division)
- Beverley Town (from Humber Premier League Premier Division)
- Brigg Town
- Campion (from North West Counties League Division One North)
- Dronfield Town
- FC Humber United
- Glasshoughton Welfare
- Hall Road Rangers
- Harrogate Railway Athletic
- Horbury Town (from West Yorkshire League Premier Division)
- Nostell Miners Welfare
- Ollerton Town
- Retford FC
- Rossington Main
- Selby Town
- Shirebrook Town
- Staveley Miners Welfare (from NCEL Premier Division)
- Wakefield (from Sheffield & Hallamshire County Senior League Premier Division)
- Worsbrough Bridge Athletic