FC Humber United are looking to further expand our off-pitch team with the view to recruiting another important part of our football clubs continued growth. We are now looking for a Junior Football Development Manager.
To create, manage and develop our Junior Football section under the FC Humber United club brand across the City of Hull and surrounding areas. The clubs initial focus is the creation of U14s, U15s & U16s teams to represent the club at various locations throughout the Humber region in a new and exciting junior football venture we are embarking upon.
Person Specification: Could this be the ideal role for me?
- Excellent football connections within Hull & Humber region
- Experienced junior football club manager / club representative
- Highly respected individual within junior football in Hull & Humber region
- Experience in managing all junior team requirements eg. training venues, match days, general administration etc.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the junior football scene in Hull and surrounding areas
- Previous experience in starting new junior teams from scratch would be valuable but not essential
- Previous experience in recruiting football coaches who will fit within our FC Humber United football DNA
- Experience and understanding to oversee the development of each junior team to a high standard
- Primary focus to develop high standard of players ready to integrate into the FCHU Full Time Football Academy structure
- Open to a new challenge and fresh opportunity to develop a new and exciting project for football in Hull & throughout the Humber region
– Director of Football
– First Team Manager
– Club Chairman
FC Humber United are offering a fantastic opportunity for someone to join the club in a very important role which will play a huge part in the continued and ongoing growth of the football club both short term and long term future.
We are looking for the right individual who has the same drive, ambition and understanding to develop a new football project for the City of Hull and surrounding areas. You will be part of a forward thinking, ambitious and driven football club which has huge potential, we are now looking for someone who fits all these specifications and is open to the challenge to oversee the project from it’s very beginning.
Position: Voluntary role
To express your interest in the position please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your football CV and Cover Letter to the above points outlined.